This place is the only home to my exceptional thoughts, where they shine in glory without the fear of plagiarism.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I AM BACK

Hey everyone this is me apurvrdx aka apurv rai aka unowaat etc .....
so now you'd have quicker updates and better interaction with the legend killer (thats me, associate me with any legend and its as good as dead ) so keep your eyes open even when you sleep.A post that deals with the online behaviour of some people i know is in the pipeline but on the other end and its going to be a short while short because i m on b r o a d b a n d. So watch your backs ! Is there a chhavaesque creature lurking anywhere? BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

gargi_gelid said...

Dat "CHHAVAESQUE CREATURE"...i bet he'z not 2 far away 4m us!!!

lakshmi said...

Hey Apurv thanx for a real genuine comment for me. I'll try my best to bring that originality in my blog.M not experienced like you dude. Hey you are Apurv Rai frm Birla college, Kalyan.I didn't know that. You know i too m frm ur college.