This place is the only home to my exceptional thoughts, where they shine in glory without the fear of plagiarism.

Friday, May 26, 2006

I Think

I Think……

I seldom dream of mountains green     
     Of oceans green and azure.
I seldom think of riches untold
     And great prizes I wish to uphold.


I think of things few others do,
     And do that in a pleasant way,
For my mind is free and very fresh
     & practicality never had its sway!


My thoughts go play in clouds all grey,
     But argue like quick silver.
And don’t retire for heaven spire
     Till they have done their best!


I think of things without shapes
     So that they come to life.
I like to see them bubbling through
     And towards reality dive!


I think of things non-existant,
     So things you mustn’t call them!
I think of ones not born yet
     But in my pen do breathe.


I think not of all things good and wise,
     The darker thoughts do spawn.
But I chuck them out with delight
     Before you can yawn!


I think of what tomorrow holds for me
     But clearly I cannot see.
I think I think of too many things
     But without them I may not be!!!

And still I Think ……


  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

commented on your DA pic. check my DA site go go go!!! :P

Anonymous said...

hi
dis is devanshu
quite a worked upon isn't it? i feel so even if it isn't. quite helpful though if sumone wants ter get stared wid ritin and isn't gettin ideas.
laterz.

Sloka said...

I think your thoughts are beautiful.....a masterpiece of a poem....keep this one saved somewhere......

keep up the good work!!

cheers

nemesis said...

It takes one sensitive soul to recognize another...the fact that u understand and appreciate what i write means we are at par... :)
i like ur thoughts too...and i guess people like u and i thrive on thinking!!