This place is the only home to my exceptional thoughts, where they shine in glory without the fear of plagiarism.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Stilted Repercussions


[This dialogue was primarily written by me keeping in mind the two speakers to be an adolescent and his reflection, but later I thought that it has near universal application when the two speakers are compliment to each other in any manner, even inanimate objects can be personified and its you to explore more, do leave some e.g. you think would be apropos here!!!]


[Boy] “Oh! Sorry in the absence of a luminous agent I wasn’t able to fathom your intention as well as your mood.”

[Reflection] “Don’t worry you’ll soon find out what’s wrong with you , maybe you should try filing your nails ,you read it yesterday didn’t you, it will make your mood a little sunny !”

“I might have done that but the sudden engulfment of my stimulus with an undulating; perfectly even darkness doesn’t help the cause in anyway.”

“ I dare say that it is not the darkness that’s bothering you but the emotional void that has suddenly conjured up inside you , however small it is you think but when your state of mind enters that void the dimensions lose their meaning and so does the ‘moolah’ you humans keep collecting”

“ What do you mean ‘you humans’ you are one of them you reflect what I tend to be , momentarily”

“From my point of view I can say that for you too! Do remember I have all the resources you do, whether you acknowledge this thingummy’s existence or not, you will always be my attribute as long as you live in a social atmosphere.”

“If that’s what you think I’d like to end this fiasco!”

“Fiasco, you say I disagree .This episode has definitely succeeded in affected you , although sublimely. Still I would disqualify fiasco anyways Good Bye!!!”

--------<><><><>---------

No comments: